Thursday, June 07, 2012

Summer Bucket List

Tyler and I decided that this summer we would make a bucket list.  Really it's a way to make sure we continue to do activities and don't fall into the tv/iPad trap.  I got the idea off of Pinterest...of course!  Tyler did help me with the activities but I subtly came up with some that I would like to do or I knew we already had planned.  Like stay at a hotel.  :)  Here is how it turned out (I had to make the picture extra large so you could read the activities):



I am hoping to remember to get a picture for each activity and then maybe we can make it into a Shutterfly photo book or something.  Here is our first activity, a picnic!  It was a beautiful day for it and Dan was able to join us!  It's so hard to get a picture of Nolan so we took advantage of him eating and sitting still.  :)


I also wanted to share this picture of Tyler "reading" a book to Nolan.  Tyler picked Nolan up, placed him on the couch, and then they went through the book together.  It was too cute so I had to take a picture.


No comments: